Monday, August 20, 2012

 TIFFANY MILLS RETURNS TO SUNNY PORTLAND, OR!



Tiffany Mills returned to Portland, OR this summer to teach at Conduit Dance, Inc.'s Summer Intensive. Tiffany and enthusiastic participants spent four days exploring the wonderful world of partnering. Everyone is looking forward to returning -- including Tiffany! Check out some photos from the showing on the last day of the intensive. Here's a response from one of the participants:

My new sense of collaboration; is a colliding of forces where effort can bring us something new. Places [in the dance] I wouldn't normally go on my own and places [in the dance] that are meant to be shared.

I left your workshop feeling and sensing more possibility, personally and collectively and seeing the dance everywhere. I am appreciating every inch of my body as a potential prompt waiting to be danced and waiting to connect.

Looking forward to the next time.....

Warmly, Lanie Bergin
www.laniebergin.com
Portland, OR 




                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment